07 Nov Anglo-Welsh Cup 2016/2017 Tables
Posted at 16:04h in Uncategorized
- Each team in pool 1 shall play each team in pool 4 once and each team in pool 2 shall play each team in pool 3 once.
- The Club that wins the Match shall be awarded four Match Points or (if it scores four tries or more in the process) five points.
- The Club that loses the Match shall be awarded no Match Points or if it scores four tries or more in the process or loses by a margin of seven points or fewer they shall be awarded one Match Point or if it scores four tries or more in the process and loses by a margin of seven points or fewer they shall be awarded two Match Points.
- Clubs that draw a Match shall each be awarded two Match Points and any of them that scores four tries or more in the process shall also be awarded a further one Match Point.
- The pool winners will qualify for the knock-out stage. The pool winners will be ranked 1 – 4 by reference to the number of Match Points earned in the pools.
- If two or more Clubs in the same pool end the pool stage equal on Match Points, then the order in which they have finished will be determined by:i. the greater number of matches won by the Club and
ii. if the number of matches won is equal, the Club buy valtrex pills with the greater total number of tries scored and
iii. if the total number of tries scored is equal, the Club with the greater points difference (points scored for, less points scored against) and
iv. if the points difference is equal, the Club with the fewer number of red cards and
v. if the number of red cards is the same, the Tournament Organisers shall toss a coin.
The knock-out stage:
- The knock-out stage shall be divided into two semi-final Matches and a final Match. Semi-final 1 1st ranked Club v 4th ranked Club Semi-final 2 2nd ranked Club v 3rd ranked Club The first Club listed in each of the semi-final matches shall be the Home Club. In the semi-finals and the final, if after 40 minutes of play each way the scores are level, there shall be a five minute break (where the teams and players shall remain on the pitch) and then a period of extra time shall begin between the teams of 10 minutes each way, with a 1 minute interval. If the scores remain equal after this period of extra time then the winner will be the team which has scored the most tries in the game (including extra time). If the scores are level and the number of tries scored is equal, then there shall be a place kick competition