10 Mar Hertha faces in-form Dortmund
Borussia Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang might have struggled when he returned from the African Cup of Nations, a few weeks ago, but there are no signs of him being off-form now. The Gabon international is the leading goal scorer in the Bundesliga and he scored a hat trick against Benfica in the Champions League on Wednesday.
That is a scary thought if you are Hertha Berlin, who takes on Dortmund on Saturday.
Hertha are coming off a loss to Hamburger and need to beat Dortmund to stay in touch with the top four teams as Champions League places are up for grabs.
Dortmund, however, are scoring goals for fun at the moment. After putting six past Bayer 04 Leverkusen on Saturday, they went on to score four more against Benfica.
It is not just Aubameyang troubling defences. Youngster Ousmane Dembele has been sensational this season. Losing Marco Reus to injury, last weekend, was a blow but teenager Christian Pulisic has looked generic valtrex online like a capable replacement.
Can Hertha pull off the upset against Dortmund?
The Bundesliga schedule is as follows:
- March 10 at 21:30: Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs SV Werder Bremen on channel 246 (Sports Premium)
- March 11 at 16:30: FC Bayern München vs Eintracht Frankfurt on channel 245 (World Football)
- March 11 at 16:30: RB Leipzig vs VfL Wolfsburg on channel 246 (Sports Premium)
- March 11 at 16:30: Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund on channel 241 (Sports Arena )
- March 11 at 16:30: Sport-Club Freiburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim on channel 243 (Sports Life)
- March 11 at 16:30: SV Darmstadt 98 vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 on channel 240 (Sports Focus)
- March 11 at 19:30: FC Ingolstadt 04 vs 1. FC Köln on channel 245 (World Football)
- March 12 at 16:30: FC Schalke 04 vs FC Augsburg on channel 243 (Sports Life)
- March 12 at 18:30: Hamburger SV vs Borussia Mönchengladbach on channel 245 (World Football)